Professional coach Peter Barr will present his controversial topic ‘Leading Ugly’ at the RCSA International Conference: The Leadership Edge, Building a competitive advantage in a changing world, August 28-30 on the Gold Coast.
“We all know the term winning ugly in sport when things aren’t going that well, when somehow you get through anyway,” explains Peter. You might be muddy and dirty at the end of the game, but you end up winning. Leading Ugly is about that,” he says.
“It’s a tough time out on the field for recruiters, whether you’re working with clients, candidates, or whoever it is in your business; you know it’s tough,” says Peter. ”In this topic we’re going to be dealing with the two core elements that will get you through no matter what. It will be ugly, but you’ll have some fun,” he says.
Peter’s presentation will deliver the following outcomes.
- Discover what is at the core of a leader or a team that allows them to win, even when nothing seems to be going right;
- Appreciate your own potent “Unique Genius”, the things that keeps you going when the chips are down;
- Connect with your own “Leadership Yearning” – the outcome that is worth striving for;
- Possess the tools and resources to ensure you are committed, empowered and consistent in your everyday role as a leader;
- Know what is next, through committing to an action plan that guarantees your success.
The 2013 RCSA International Conference will be held 28-30 August at the Sheraton Mirage, Gold Coast. Find out more about the conference program at www.rcsa.com.au/conference2013/
To register click here.