Malaysian born and fluent in four languages, Junies Lim relocated to Australia taking the helm of the National Fleet Group and has been instrumental in formulating new pathways to attract customers.
She’s helped to develop and implement Fintech developments in the vehicle and finance industry and has built the business on mutually beneficial joint ventures with a number of Australian partners.
In this podcast Junies gives her thoughts on a number of business and industry issues including:
- Building her network in Australia
- Her journey into financial services and vehicle fleet leasing
- How she came into the CEO role at National Fleet
- Her CEO experience as a female and migrant
- Modernising and differentiating the organisation from competitors
- New vehicle leasing products being designed for the female market
- Where the fleet industry is headed into the future